What We Do
We provide in Hospital care to individuals with serious infections. We are on staff at Easton Hospital, Coordinated Health Hospitals (Allentown and Bethlehem Campuses), and Saint Luke’s Warren Hospital in Phillipsburg, NJ.
We provide Outpatient care to patients at our offices in Wilson: consultation, diagnosis and treatment. Some of our outpatient special interests include:
- Lyme disease and tick associated diseases.
- Bone, joint, spine, heart, and prosthetic device infections
- Cure of recurrent staphylococcal and MRSA infections
- Outpatient Intravenous antibiotic treatment
- Unexplained Fever illnesses and diagnostic problems
- HIV medicine
- Infections and infection prevention in patients with impaired immunity
- Modern treatment of hepatitis C free of interferon
- Prevention and treatment of infections in patients receiving Humira, Enbrel, Remicade and other tumor necrosis factor blockers for arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
- Recurrent Clostridium difficile infection (antibiotic diarrheas)
We provide Outpatient, care to patients at the Easton Hospital Wound Healing Center, as part of a team including surgeons, podiatrists and wound care nurses. Our Center offers hyperbaric oxygen treatments.
- Diabetic ulcers
- Longstanding non-healing wounds
- Bone infections
- Radiation injuries to skin and bone
We are accredited to provide hyperbaric oxygen treatments for treatment of many types of chronic wounds and infections.
- Office hours Monday thru Friday 8:30AM-5PM weekly
- Wound care visits Tuesday and Thursday mornings at Easton Hospital Wound Center and Hyperbaric Oxygen facility. 610-991-1480. You can ask to see one of us.
- Same day appointments for patients with fever and urgent infection problems are welcomed. A call from your physician can expedite immediate evaluation.
- Most patients are referred to us by physicians or others familiar with the benefits of infectious disease evaluation and treatment. Feel free to contact us to see if we can be of help to you. (see contact information)
- Medicare and most commercial Insurances accepted.